To make your mobile donation the best experience possible, we recommend you download the Givelify app for Android or iPhone.
Givelify gives you a beautiful, easy giving experience using your smartphone. There are no frustrating web forms or text-to-give codes to memorize. Even better, it’s free to download and use. It’s completely safe and secure, and for tax time you have one-tap access to your complete donation records.
Make your offerings, tithes, and gifts to special envelopes right from the palm of your hand. You can give to Bethel A.M.E Church wherever you are. Make us your home place of worship for quick one-tap access.
How do you send MONEY with Cash App?
Start by downloading Cash App on your smartphone. The app will walk you through enrollment. This is similar to PayPal and Givelify.
To send a payment:
- Open the Cash App mobile app.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap “Pay.”
- Enter the email address (), phone number or $bethelbflo.
- Enter what you are sending the payment for.
- Tap “Pay.”
To view the details of a received payment, tap the “Activity” button. You’ll also see the money deposited into your Cash App account on the “My Cash” button, which keeps a running total of your deposited funds.
1. Fill out all the fields correctly
a. Amount, Designation, Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Email Address
3. Click Agree and Submit
4. You will redirected to PayPal
5. If you have not already done so set up a PayPal account by following the prompts and filling the fields correctly
6. Click Pay Now - Once You Have Submitted Your Payment Successfully, You Should Receive The Following Emails:
a. PayPal as confirmation that your transaction was completed
b. Bethel A.M.E Church thanking you for your gift
c. Bethel A.M.E Church indicating the recording of your gift in our financial records
We are blessed knowing that you are standing with us to help fulfill the Great Commission.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. (Matthew 28:19-20)